Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still #1



I recently questioned why I maintain the brflines site and this blog after I received some communication criticizing it. Then I chatted with a really nice guy from Canada who reignited my interest in maintaining both. Thanks, Mike.

Anyway, the geocities site now has over seven hundred pictures (716 to be exact), about a hundred more then the last update on the site's content. Tommy Robredo still reigns supreme with ninety photos of his sweet brieflines. As evidenced by the picture above, you can see why Tommy reigns supreme! The other members of the top ten remain the same, with a little variance in the order. They are as follows

1. Tommy Robredo (90 photos)
2. Novak Djokovic (66 photos)
3. Richard Gasquet (58 photos)
4. Fernando Verdasco (40 photos)
5. Jarkko Nieminen (35 photos)
6. Frank Dancevic (28 photos)
7. Mario Ancic (23 photos)
8 tie. Lleyton Hewitt (22 photos)
8 tie. Andy Roddick (22 photos)
10. Marat Safin (19 photos)

Also, my weekly plug for the yahoo group. Join it already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be mentioned here on this blog! the guy who runs this site is very cool indeed :) Also honored to be mentioned with such a great pic too!

Your welcome, Mr. Brief Lines!
Keep up the great work :)