Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To Rafa or Not?



One of the glaring omissions to the brieflines site is Rafael Nadal. He wears really tiny underwear and white man-pris all the time :0).

But I have to admit, I’m not a fan. I don’t find him the least bit attractive so I've refrained from adding him, though I've received many photos from the
Y! Group (which you should join). On the other hand, I do feel a need to respond to the several requests to add him in my guestbook.

So, I’ll open it up to the general readership of this blog. I’ve put a poll in the right navigation bar that you can use to have your voice heard! The poll will close in one week.

Let me know boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any speculation as to why his underwear is so small? He has to like it that way!

Anonymous said...

Although not much in the face department, his ass always looks good and you can count on him to show brieflines. Love the way he picks at his butt too. Don't know what kinda undies he's wearing, but I'm glad they're small andtight.