Friday, November 30, 2007

Whoa Tommy!


I didn't make any player or photo updates to my main brieflines site today. Rather, I spent time updating the drop down menus on the individual player's pages so that one could surf from page to page without having to go through the index everytime they wanted to see a different player.

I also did a survey of how many pictures I had on the site...619! That's six hundred pictures of tennis player hotness! Tommy Robredo (pictured above) has eighty pictures posted (and more than ten more awaiting my next update).

The ten players with the most photos are:

6. Mario Ancic (23)
7. Andy Roddick (22)
10. Marat Safin (19)

I have over 74 players on the site with at least one picture of each player's brieflines.

Of the ten listed above, I would say that Robredo, Djokovic, Gasquet, Niminen, and Ancic are my favorites. Who are your favorites?

No comments: