Monday, November 26, 2007

Marat Safin




Marat Safin's page on my main brieflines site has been updated with four photos (nos. 16-19). The above picture is one of the ones included in today's photo update.



I used to love Marat Safin. I thought he looked like a movie star (I don't recall which one) and then he grew his hair long, ugh. That's a huge pet peeve of mine, when players have long, unkempt hair...it's just not my thing. The Spaniards all seem to do this at some point in their career (e.g., Ferrero, Robredo, Nadal). I don't think it's cute at all.


But now his hair is short again, so he's back in my good graces :0) lol. Also a couple of years ago, he seems to have switched to trunks, but I've seen a couple of recent pics where he's wearing briefs. At least it seems like he's mixing it up.



Anyway, enjoy the update guys!

No comments: