Saturday, November 24, 2007

Richard Gasquet





Hey boys, I've been tinkering around with video downloads of tennis matches. I've previously posted clips on my main site, but those have all been from dvds.



The benefit of doing them from downloads is that there are more matches available and they're usually free. Matches that can be downloaded are also usually from people outside of the US, so you can get videos featuring players you don't usually see on the major networks or espn.



The downside to some of the videos that you can download is that they're usually of poorer quality. The downloads are also usually full matches. But I've been trying out a new splitter software to get briefline clips into smaller clips.



You can download the clip (wimby 2007) here.



Let me know if you want more clips like this one!

No comments: