Friday, October 9, 2009

Site Clean Up


Hey guys! It's a yucky day in the CHI. The drizzle, the cold, bleh! So, I decided be productive and clean up the google site to distract me from the terrible weather.

I went through a lot of the pages that have not been updated in over a year.

The problem with those pages is that around this time last year, I decided to reformat the pages and the date format. So, away with the blue scheme and in with the black, plain faced type. No more crazy bolding.

Going through those pages to check format also allowed me to make tweaks where needed. The following pages were modified as a result of my cleanup work this morning:

-Jonathan Eysseric (spelling of name corrected)
-Ryan Sweeting (profile picture changed)
-Frank Dancevic (profile picture changed, broken pics fixed)
-Mariano Puerta (broken pics fixed)
-Jerzy Janowicz (broken pics fixed)
-Todd Woodbridge (broken pics fixed)

A number of other pages had smaller reformats, not worth mentioning.

Anyway, I hope all of you have terrific weekends. See ya!

No comments: