Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Janko Tipsarevic




Hey guys, good morning.

As some of you long time followers know, sometimes it's not just about the briefline. Sometimes you actually get pictures of players in their skivvies. Such is the case with player, turned model, Janko Tipsarevic.

Following the likes of athletes de-trou-ing to model their underwear like David Beckham, Rafa Nadal, and Fernando Verdasco, Janko was made the spokesperson for Extreme Intimo, a company that makes undies and other leisurewear.

The underwear seems kind of hot, but I personally find it funy that they chose Tipsarevic for the job. We've all seen proof that during the hot summer months, he goes commando under his shorts!

I added thirteen pics of him modeling their stuff to his page on the brieflines site. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cas said...

Where have we seen him go commando? I would love to see those pics.

Unknown said...

Shoot me your email and I'll send you an example.

tchello said...

send me to, tchellolima2@yahoo.com.br