Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sidelines: Lukas Podolski



Hey guys. By now, I should be en route to the airport on my way to yet another vacation.

So, I've decided to do something new this time around. Yes, there will be auto blog updates, but the updates will be ALL SIDELINES updates. This means for the next twenty days, there will only be footballers added to the brflines site.

This is the biggest growth opportunity for the site since I think between all of us brieffers, we've captured a lot of the existing brieflines photos of tennis players out there.

So, first up is Lukas Podolski. I added a page for him on the brflines site. His page starts with two photos.

There's also a video of him in his briefs. The first minute or so of this youtube video should be of interest to all of you.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Peja said...

Hey brilliant news..and have a good holiday!