Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brieflines Google Group


Just a reminder guys, to join the Brieflines Google Group!!

The google group is where I send my briefline pictures when I find them on the internet, or rarer still, when I take them myself.

You have to provide your sex and age and reason to join in the field of the membership request form. If you do not provide this information, I will let your request just sit or reject it altogether.

Nothing against the ladies, but it's for dudes only.

Let me know if you have difficulty joining and I'll gladly assist you.

I also still strongly endorse the yahoo brieflines group (link to the right) managed by TZ where you will find more candid type photos in addition to the athletic type photos that I enjoy.

Cheers!

3 comments:

elle said...

What's the deal with the gender discrimination???
not cool

Anonymous said...

there's also age discrimination...you have to be at least 18 to join. would i be cooler if i lifted the age requirement as well?

yeah, well that's not happening. i guess i would feel different if you could prove that you're a major contributor to any other briefline site or are willing to be.

but until you can do that you're just a lurker who shouldn't feel so entitled.

thanks for writing.

elle said...

That's cool.
Guess neither of us will ever know;)