Monday, July 27, 2009

Profile Pic Changes (Again)


I don't understand what's going on over at IT and marketing for the ATP. A couple of weeks after they update their profile pics, only to update the pictures again a couple of days ago!

And the fangrrrls over at the MTF hate them! They think that they look like mug shots or photos of serial killers.

I for one, don't understand them in general. I guess I get the whole idea of butching up the photos to make them look more fierce to appeal to a younger, more aggressive audience. But really? Most of them make the players look bad.

Some were so bad (Lleyton Hewitt, for example) that I didn't bother switching them out. The ones I did swap were:

Igor Andreev
James Blake
Simone Bolelli
Maric Cilic
Nikolay Davydenko
Novak Djokovic
Fernando Gonzalez
Ernests Gulbis
Nicolas Kiefer
Feliciano Lopez
Andy Murray
Rafa Nadal
Jarkko Nieminen
Gilles Simon
Radek Stepanek
Dmitry Tursunov
Nando Verdasco
Mikhail Youzhny.

No comments: