Monday, April 20, 2009

New Novak Pics (-ish)




Hey guys, I made an update to Novak Djokovic's page on the brflines site this morning.

I wouldn't say that I added new pics, but I did in a way. So I went back into the flash drive that I keep his pics in and arranged the photos by dimensions and saw hella duplicates in there!

So I went back and deleted all the dupes and replaced them with brand new pics. So the update did include new pics, but his overall total grew by just one after I swapped out all the dupes for new pics. Anyway, so the only way I can tell you which ones were swapped out is to tell you the picture number (you can find the number in the file name when you browse over the link). The numbers of the dupes that were deleted and then replaced with new pics are:

40
41
67
94
95
102
108
123
124
132
139
140
142
150
152
162
170

Whew!

No comments: