Saturday, October 18, 2008

Roger Federer




Hi guys, I decided to do a weekend post so that I could possible reach at least thirty for the month, which is always my goal.

I made a very large Roger Federer update to the brflines site this evening. I added twenty one pictures, which is pretty huge considering the last couple of updates were like one or two pictures each.

I posted all the pics I had up to the end of Wimbledon. I have more, so don't fear, and luckily Roger is sticking to the white shorts and briefs, so I'm sure there will be lots more of him in the future.

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 of your Federer pictures won't load, most appear to be of the recent additions. Can you fix? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

They all seem to work for me. Do you know which numbers they are (the picture numbers are in the imageshack url). Maybe I can send them to you directly.

Thanks for checking out the blog.