Friday, August 22, 2008

Formatting


I'm a glutton for punishment. I went back to the very first blog post to institute the new style changes that I adopted around April 2008 as far as pics and hyperlinking...

So here's a question for all of you. Can anyone out there tell what's more annoying then making formatting changes to a hundred or so blog entries? Well, the answer is nothing. It's pretty damned annoying.

I changed all of the profile pictures in the entries (or added profile pics where they were missing) to the graphic called "xxxxprofpic1.jpg" where xxxx is the player's last name. These photos are smaller versions of each player's profile. pics. I did this in anticipation of running out of storage space for the blog somewhere down the line.

Anyway, it's all done now, so I can stop my bitching!

No comments: