Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Sidelines


Yay!

I just want to announce that with the addition of Potito Starace and his one picture, the brflines site now has exactly 900 photos within its many pages.

To celebrate, I want to announce a new addition that will be forthcoming to the site. You may have noticed in the sidebar of the index page for the brflines site, there is a new button for something called "The Sidelines."

The few of you who have bothered to sign the guest book have mentioned that you would like for me to include more pictures of different sports or just regular guys. To thank you for your feedback, I will be adding to the brflines site a new series of pages called "The Sidelines". They will feature just those kinds of photos: football players (both american and everyone else's version [i.e., soccer]), other athletes, and regular guys.

I'm in the midst of culling through the various flash and hard drives and uploading pics to imageshack. I'll let you guys know when it's done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, thank you. Yoi have the hottest collection of brief lines photos - I can only imagine what the SIDELINES will bring!